LAFF (Life After Fifty-Five)™ is the name of our Senior Ministry here at Calvary Chapel Oceanside. LAFF exists to serve those who are 55 years old or better. The LAFF ministry includes fellowship, outreach, Bible study, and service. At Calvary Chapel Oceanside, we love God, love each other, and love the lost. Of course, we love God in everything we do. One aspect of that love is the seniors Bible study that meets weekly to grow in the Word. We love each other through fellowship, consisting of planned activities such as meals, day trips and other group activities, and also opportunities for service. We love the lost by providing non-threatening opportunities to invite those who may not have a church home.
Seniors Bible Study
Get engaged with in-depth study of God’s Word every Thursday morning at 10:00 AM in the Praise Room. Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Savior Jesus Christ and enjoy the fellowship!
- September-October: Service project! Staffing tables after services to help Operation Christmas Child
- December: MiraCosta College Orchestra and Choir Christmas concert
- February: 2nd Annual Chili-Fest at the church
- March: Bus trip to see the Pageant of Our Lord
- July: Annual “Backyard BBQ” at the church